Today’s recipe is a super fun and easy treat that you can make using Pillsbury’s Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls! These pumpkin spice cinnamon roll waffles are so fun and festive, dressed up for Halloween. You could also use cute Fall sprinkles, or whatever you like to make this sweet dessert, or breakfast. Whichever! I am obsessed with making easy, festive, and fun treats for my kiddos, so these can’t be beat.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
You’ll need a waffle iron, of course. We use an inexpensive one, it is easy and we love it. We use it all the time for making regular waffles, so having these fun treats to make with it is just a bonus. Always be sure to use some non-stick spray. It ensures your waffles don’t stick and makes clean up a breeze, too.
Psst.. be sure to sign up for our newsletter to be notified when new recipes are posted!
Here’s how to make waffles from cinnamon rolls-
- Plug in your waffle iron and let it preheat.
- Lightly spray your waffle iron with non-stick spray, and place a cinnamon roll in the center.
- Cook for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, ensuring that they are cooked through and not gooey in the center.
- Remove from the waffle iron and add a dab of cinnamon roll frosting into the center. The frosting will melt over the warm waffle. You can use a spoon or small spatula to spread it around if needed.
- Top with Halloween, or desired sprinkles.
These are seriously so much fun, and delicious. The perfect addition to your Halloween movie night or Halloween morning breakfast.
These supplies might come in handy for making these pumpkin spice cinnamon roll waffles-
For a printable version of this recipe, see below-
- 1 Can Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls with frosting
- Halloween Themed Sprinkles
- Plug in your waffle maker and allow it to preheat.
- Lightly spray waffle maker with non-stick spray.
- Add a cinnamon roll to the center and cook for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, until center is cooked and not doughy.
- Remove the waffle from the waffle maker and add a dollop of frosting to the center. The frosting will spread as it cools, and you can spread it around with a spatula, if needed.
- Top with Halloween sprinkles!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
You might also like these fun Fall treats-