I have another great recipe to share today. I love using my crockpot all year round. It keeps me from having to use the oven, and it just makes getting dinner on the table that much easier. My family absolutely loves these Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Buffalo chicken is one of my favorite foods of all time, and this is one of the easiest ways to enjoy it.
I just love these little slider buns. They are so yummy. Then, ranch dressing and cheese finish off these Buffalo Chicken Sliders and make them ready to eat. They are a family favorite and so easy to make they make dinner time super simple.
Here’s everything you need to make them-
- 12 Slider Buns– we love Pepperidge farm
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 cup hot sauce (Franks, duh!)
- 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup
- Ranch dressing for topping
- 6 Colby Jack cheese slices
To cook the chicken, generously spray your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray, or use a crockpot liner & place the chicken in. Pour the hot sauce over the chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Once the chicken is done, add 1 stick of butter to the crockpot and stir until melted and incorporated.
To serve, add chicken to your slider buns, top with cheese, and ranch dressing, if desired. This also makes great buffalo chicken lettuce wraps, or even buffalo chicken tacos.
I hope you love this crock pot buffalo chicken sliders recipe, here are some of our must have tools for making it-
For a printable version of this recipe, see below!
- 12 slider buns
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 slices colby jack cheese
- ranch dressing for topping
- Generously spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken into your crockpot, and pour the hot sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once the chicken is done, shred the chicken with a fork, then add 1/2 cup butter to the crockpot, and stir until melted and incorporated.
- To serve, add your chicken to your slider bun, top with cheese, and serve with ranch dressing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 366
You might also like these crock pot tips and recipes-