St. Patrick’s Day isn’t usually thought of as a family type holiday, I think more of parties and drinking, but we love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with our kiddos, as well. If you are looking for something fun to do as a family, you can download and print this St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt and ideas for families printable set to celebrate this lucky holiday.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
St. Patrick’s Day Ideas for Families
There are some really fun ideas on this St. Patrick’s Day activities printable, here are a few of our favorites-
- Bake green St. Patrick’s Day treats (might we recommend our “Irish” Brownies)
- Make Shamrock Shakes
- Watch an Irish movie (maybe not Irish, but where are my 90’s kids, we love watching Luck of the Irish)
- Make green slime
- Learn about the history of St. Patrick’s Day
To download these printables, just sign up for my email list below. You’ll get access to my library of free printables when you do.
We also love the adorable St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt idea, plus having a gold coin hunt, similar to an Easter egg hunt. These should give you lots of ideas.
Here are some extra ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with your family:
- Wear green clothing or dress up in green clothes, hats and accessories.
- Decorate the house with green streamers, balloons, banners and other green decorations.
- Play games like pin the shamrock on the leprechaun or other Irish games like bingo or cards.
- Make festive foods like corned beef sandwiches or Irish stew.
You might also like these other fun St. Patrick’s Day treats-
Shamrock Punch – a yummy lemon lime sherbet punch that is kid friendly!
Leprechaun Bait Snack Mix – my kiddos love taking this in their lunch! It is a salty sweet snack mix filled with fun green ingredients, including lucky charms marshmallows!
Check out our St. Patrick’s Day Invitation to Play Playdough Tray!