This Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad recipe is so delicious, and the perfect dessert for Spring and Summer. All it takes is just a few simple ingredients! This strawberry-banana cheesecake salad is sure to be a huge hit.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Why we love this recipe-
- It is a budget-friendly dessert that you can whip up to feed several people. The perfect potluck salad or side dish for Summer barbecues, your church potluck and more.
- The fresh strawberries and sweet bananas with creamy cheesecake filling are just the perfect combination.
- We love the fresh fruit in this easy cheesecake fruit salad. It is the perfect delicious side, or dessert, to serve.
- The instant pudding mix adds the perfect cheesecake flavor, and makes this so easy to make, all you need is a whisk and a spatula or wooden spoon for folding- no electric mixer needed.
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Cool Whip
- Ripe Bananas
- Fresh Sliced Strawberries
See the printable recipe card below for exact measurements.
Step 1: In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt and dry pudding mix until well combined.
Step 2: Whisk in cool whip, stirring until everything is combined.
Step 3: Fold cheesecake mixture with the marshmallows, bananas, and strawberries.
Set aside a few banana slices and strawberry pieces to put over the top for serving, if desired.
Step 4: Serve, or chill in an airtight container until ready to serve.
The bananas will brown, so this recipe is best served quickly after making. If you’d like to make it ahead of time, do all of the steps, except adding the fruit. Cut and fold in the fruit just before serving.
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad FAQs & Tips:
- You can swap the fresh fruit, the strawberries and banana for different fruits, there are endless possibilities for combinations you could make for a delicious creamy fruit salad.
- You can even add additional fruit. Blueberries added to this would be perfect for 4th of July!
- My husband does not love marshmallows, his perfect salad doesn’t have them. I’ve axed them from this recipe with success, if you want to skip the marshmallows as well.
- You can swap the pudding flavors in this dessert, as well. Vanilla pudding and banana pudding would both be delicious.
- This recipe isn’t great leftover, if you save it until the next day, be sure to give it a good stir before enjoying again, and toss after 24 hours. This recipe is best served right after it is made.
This strawberry banana cheesecake salad recipe is one of my favorite dessert salads. To save this recipe for later, click the image below to save to Pinterest!
For more easy recipes, check out these other great, easy fruit dips & salads-
- 1 cup strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 (3 oz.) package of instant Cheesecake pudding
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 2 cups sliced bananas
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt and cheesecake pudding mix until well combined.
- Whisk in cool whip, stirring until everything is combined.
- Fold in marshmallows, bananas, and strawberries.
- Set aside a few banana slices and strawberry pieces to put over the top for serving, if desired.
- Serve, or chill in an airtight container until ready to serve.
The bananas will brown, so this recipe is best served quickly after making. If you’d like to make it ahead of time, do all of the steps, except adding the fruit. Fold in the fruit just before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312